DIGITAL MILLENIUM COPYRIGHT ACT NOTICEMontana North Company Pte. Ltd. 'does business as' Independent Social Performance
DIGITAL MILLENIUM COPYRIGHT ACT NOTICE
Last Modified 15 February, 2016
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work];
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
To send a takedown request. Please contact us.
3. Counter Notification – Restoration of Material. If you have received a notice of material being takedown because of a copyright infringement claim, you may provide us with a counter-notification in an effort to have the material in question restored to the site. Said notification must be given in writing to our DMCA Agent and must contain substantially the following elements pursuant to 17 USC Section 512(g)(3):
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- A description of the material that has been taken down and the original location of the material before it was taken down.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located (or if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found), and that you will accept service of process from the person or company who provided the original infringement notification.
- Use our contact information to email your counter-notice.
4. Repeat Infringer Policy
Montana North Company Pte. Ltd. takes copyright infringement very seriously. Pursuant to the repeat infringer policy requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and the laws of Singapore, Montana North Company Pte. Ltd. maintains a list of DMCA notices from its copyright holders. The company makes a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringers on this list pursuant to the safe harbor requirements of the DMCA and laws of Singapore.
Montana North Company Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. As a company incorporated in the country of Singapore, Singapore law will superceed DCMA.
You are encouraged to check back to review this policy frequently for any changes.
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.